St. Moritz - Zermatt
"Reaching new heights: Travel from the Engadin to the Matterhorn in 7 ½ hours. Or vice versa. There may be quicker ways of getting there – but none provides more pleasure than the Glacier Express.
St. Moritz - Zermatt or vice versa (travel duration 8.03 h)
St. Moritz and region
- Leaning Tower – since the 12th century, landmark of St. Moritz. The tower is 33 metres high and leans 5.5 degrees
- Corvatsch – highest-altitude mountain station in the eastern Alps (3303 metres); a paradise for skiers and hikers
- Silsersee – take a trip on Europe’s highest- altitude navigable lake (1800 metres)
- Chur and region
- Brambruesch – Chur’s “home mountain”, directly accessible from the city centre by aerial cableway
- Rhine Gorge – between Ilanz and Reichenau, explore the “Grand Canyon of Switzerland” on foot, by bike or rafting boat
- Zermatlantis – the fascinating history of Zermatt in the Matterhorn Museum
- Gornergrat – at 3131 metres, views of the Matterhorn and 28 other 4000-metre peaks
- Matterhorn glacier paradise – breathtaking views extend over Swiss, French and Italian Alpine peaks"