- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi: Glacier Express (3 transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport.
- Seat reservation Glacier Express
- 1 night in St. Moritz, room with private facilities, breakfast
- 1 night in Zermatt, room with private facilities, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postal-coaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25–50% of he regular fares.
- Some hotels may charge a local city tax on spot: app. CHF 2–4 per person/night
Arrival in St. Moritz by train 2nd class from the wiss order or any Swiss airport. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Today you board the Glacier Express which is one of the greatest train journeys in the world. You travel from St.Moritz to Zermatt. An 8 hour railway journey across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2’033 metres in altitude. Travel in comfort through the unspoilt natural beauty of a landscape rich in ancient, fragrant mountain forests, peaceful Alpine meadows, rushing mountain streams and mountain valleys, soaked in tradition and centuries-old culture. Optional lunch – if required, please indicate on the booking request. Overnight in Zermatt.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your tay in Switzerland at your own request.
Need SwissSerene Help?
Our dedicated team creates the perfect holiday experience for you, with your budget in mind.
There's a whole world of choice and we know that it can be difficult to choose. The easiest way to create your perfect holiday is to speak to our advisers. We're here to give you inspiration and take care of all your bookings.
Our team advisors are always at your service to help you+44-2031372693
Why Book with us?
We Make it easy
Booking with us is the most convenient way to create a holiday that you can be sure will suit you, without the big price tag. All you have to do is ring/write us and our travel advisers take care of the rest.
Whole world of choice
Choose any destination in Schengen region, or let us help you combine them. We organize your transport, tours and hotels and we make sure you take advantage of any special deals that are out there.
You can trust us
We’re based in UK and certified service provider with focus on excellence.Book with confidence knowing we take care of our guests every step of the way. We also have support line and on-the- ground staff at all destinations